Ketterman Supply is committed to making our website accessible to all of its visitors, including those with visual and related disabilities. We have taken a number of steps to improve website access and ensure that those who use a keyboard solely for navigation, require accommodations due to vision impairments, or are using assistive technologies such as screen readers can more easily interact with the content and applications on gardening-resources.com. As guiding principles, we look to accessibility best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and the web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
Key Accessibility Features on gardening-resources.com include:
- Providing navigation aids for screen reader users
- Providing equivalent text for appropriate images and non-visual elements
- Providing heading structures for page elements
- Offering skip navigation links within the header
- Using consistent navigation mechanisms and style of presentation throughout the site whenever possible
- Identifying row and column headers for data tables
Ketterman Supply strives to constantly improve website accessibility and welcomes your feedback. If you encounter any concern when accessing the web site, please contact our customer service department at 1-619-878-8171.
All fields are required unless otherwise indicated.
Note: Please do not submit confidential or sensitive information such as medical or prescription information, refill requests, social security numbers, or credit card numbers on this form.